The regular meeting of the Shrewsbury Sno-Birds was called to order at 7:06PM on February 7 at Southside Steakhouse in Rutland by Mike Stewart.
Mike Stewart, President; David Fucci, Scott Ryan, Directors; Mike Gabriele, Treasurer; Roy Arthur, Trailmaster/Vice President; Ray Messer, Scott Pinkham, Bruce Pike and Jeff Leonard, Members
Approval of Agenda
- 01/10 Minutes were accepted and approved.
- 01/11-02/07 Treasurer’s report was accepted and approved.
- Trails (suck)
- Mike checked out trails
- Trail signs
- QR code signs
- Gas issues
- Pittsford Police-No sleds, road crossings only
- TMA Sales down slightly
- Ride for $25
- 373 Statewide
- Rutland County – 3rd place with 41
- GPS units-not working?
- Storm damage
- Rutland County Emergency Funds: $33,000
- Amazon-Sno-Birds-Charitable Acct.
- New Raffles?
- Sign Board
- Fundraising Committee
Meeting was adjourned at 8:35PM by Mike Stewart. The next general meeting will be at 7PM on March 14 at Southside Steakhouse in Rutland.