The regular meeting of the Shrewsbury Sno-Birds was called to order at 7:06PM on March 14, 2023 at Southside Steakhouse in Rutland by Mike Stewart.
Mike Stewart President; David Fucci, Bill Lohsen, Scott Ryan, Directors; Mike Gabriele, Treasurer; Ray Messer, Jeff Leonard, Bruce Pike, Members; and John Solari, Guest
Approval of Agenda
- 02/07 Minutes were accepted and approved.
- 02/07-03/14 Treasurer’s Report was accepted and approved.
- 604 miles groomed – 39% of Contract
- Problem with pump on fuel tank
- VAST Awards and dates – Best Signed Trails
- Nominations for other awards
- Scott Ryan put out new signage entire trail system
- “No Gas” signs installed regarding Belmont Store
- New Gmail account set up for club
- Fundraiser ideas – Sponsor Board
- GPS Units-problems, not working
- Pittsford Law Enforcement – not participating
- TMA Counts 21,216 – 1600 Rutland County as of Feb 24
Meeting was adjourned at 8:30PM by Mike Stewart. The next general meeting will be at 7:00PM on April 18 at Southside Steakhouse in Rutland.