The regular meeting of the Shrewsbury Sno-Birds was called to order at 7:02PM on April 18, 2023 at Southside Steakhouse in Rutland by Mike Stewart.
Mike Stewart, President; David Fucci, Bill Lohsen, Scott Ryan, Scott Ballard, Directors; Mike Gabriele, Treasurer; Roy Arthur, Vice President/Trailmaster; Ray Messer, Bruce Pike, Chris “Doc” Kapusta, Members; Michele Taube, Secretary; Chip Taube, Shelly Ballard, Guests
Approval of Agenda
- 3/14 Minutes were accepted and approved.
- 3/15-4/18 Treasurer’s report was accepted and approved.
- 1,156.1 miles groomed – 10 weeks grooming
- VAST Award nominations due May 1
- Thank you to Roy for great trails
- New GMail account set up and ready for club
- Signs removed
- Fundraiser ideas-Sponsor Board?
- May meeting, officer re-election
- GPS units – not working
- Emergency funds: $3,000 loan per club
- TMA Counts 22,239 – 1,708 Rutland County
Meeting was adjourned at 8:35PM by Mike Stewart. The next general meeting will be at 7PM on May 9 at Southside Steakhouse in Rutland.