The regular meeting of the Shrewsbury Sno-Birds was called to order at 7:06PM on September 13 at Southside Steakhouse in Rutland by Mike Stewart
Mike Stewart, President; Roy Arthur, Trailmaster/Vice President; David Fucci, Bill Lohsen, Scott Ryan, Directors; Mike Gabriel, Treasurer; Ray Messer, Steve Taylor, Members; Michele Taube, Secretary, Chip Taube, Guest.
Approval of Agenda
- May 10 Minutes were accepted and approved
- July 12 Special Meeting Minutes were accepted and approved.
- Treasurer’s report was accepted and approved.
- Work day-Posts/signs Sunday, Sept 18 @ 8AM
- Heli drop zone
- Volunteers who donated poles & pole pounder-provided gift certificates
- Projects: De-Brush 11 miles-Route 7
- State denied the 407 re-route
- Peoples Bank to M&T Bank Transition
- Raffle: withholding tax to winner
- Groomer maintenance: change oil & filter
Meeting was adjourned at 8:35PM by Mike Stewart. The next general meeting will be at 7PM on October 11 at Southside Steakhouse in Rutland.