The regular meeting of the Shrewsbury Sno-Birds was called to order at 7:03pm on September 14 at Southside Steakhouse by Mike Stewart.
Mike Stewart, President; Jeff Leonard, Member; Ray Messer, Member; Scott Ryan, Director; Scott Ballard, Director; David Fucci, Director; Bill Lohsen, Director; Mike Gabriel, Treasurer; Roy Arthur, Trail Coordinator; Michele Taube, Secretary
Approval of Agenda
Treasurer’s Report was unanimously approved as distributed.
- The new drag has been ordered
- Club signs need to be inventoried
- Highlight 50th anniversary in VAST magazine
- Landowner Appreciation $50 VISA gift card for 50th Anniversary.
- Groomer: all set except for maintenance
- Trails: Maintenance-Sept. 25 @ 8am at Stouts and Oct. 9 and 23 @ 8am location TBD
- Help other clubs trail re-route – Chittenden Dammers; Plymouth Snow Sneakers
- VAST Self Insurance (pending)
- Current insurance – No water crossings.
Agenda for Next Meeting
Club 50th Anniversary, New drag, Trail Maintenance.
Meeting was adjourned at 8:20pm by Mike Stewart. The next meeting will be at 7:00pm on October 12 at Southside Steakhouse in Rutland.