The regular meeting of the Shrewsbury Sno-Birds was called to order at 7:06Pm on October 12, 2021 at Southside Steakhouse in Rutland by Mike Stewart.
Mike Stewart, President; Ray Messer, Member; Scott Ryan, Director; Scott Ballard, Director; David Fucci, Director; Bill Lohsen, Director; Mike Gabriel, Treasurer; Michele Taube, Secretary
Approval of Agenda
Treasurer’s Report was unanimously approved as distributed.
- Waiting on new drag delivery
- Inventory club signs during snowmobile season
- Highlight 50th Anniversary in VAST Magazine
- Landowner Appreciation Letter for 50th Anniversary
- Directors went to Grass Drags in Epping, NH and were inspired with ideas for the club
- Raffle a sled with a budget of $10K
- Quebec Company selling screw on ice studs @ $1/ea for groomer ($900 total)
- Plymouth trail re-route is done
- Trail maintenance – Oct. 23 @ 8AM at Bove’s camp – end of Gilman Rd.
- Snowmobile Safety Course
- Members not receiving emails
Agenda for Next Meeting
New drag, trail maintenance, website, emails
Meeting was adjourned at 8:20PM by Mike Stewart. The next general meeting will be at 7:00PM on November 9 at Southside Steakhouse in Rutland.