The regular meeting of the Shrewsbury Sno-Birds was called to order at 7:03PM on November 8, 2022 at Southside Steakhouse in Rutland by Mike Stewart.
Mike Stewart, President; David Fucci, Bill Lohsen, Scott Ryan, Scott Ballard, Directors; Mike Gabriel, Treasurer; Roy Arthur, Trailmaster/Vice President; Ray Messer, Scott Pinkham & John Lampert, Members; Michele Taube, Secretary; and Chip Taube, Guest
Approval of Agenda
- 10/11 Minutes were accepted and approved.
- 10/12-11/8 Treasurer’s Report was accepted and approved.
- Signs are proofed
- Trailwork-CCC Road toward Hudson, rough sections
- Groomer all set
- Diesel tank-2/3 full
- Welcome Scott Pinkham to our group
- Prepare groomer checklist: startup & shutdown procedures
- Grooming Contract increased this year due to fuel costs
None to discuss
- Emergency Funds available
- Increasing County Dues from $3 to $4
Meeting was adjourned at 8:30PM by Mike Stewart. The next general meeting will be at 7:00PM on December 13 at Southside Steakhouse in Rutland.